Since 2006, Applied Relevance has provided strategic consulting for cognitive computing, enterprise search and text mining applications.
Our mission is to help our customers dive deep into their data and provide solutions to their strategic, tactical and operational requirements surrounding information retrieval.
What We've Achieved
- Helped the Coca Cola Company index and retrieve millions of advertising assets spanning over a century of artifacts.
- Helped the International Monetary Fund index and retrieve staff reports from missions around the globe.
- Led the classification effort for the United nations Monitoring, Inspection and Verification Commission in support of UN Resolution 1441.
- Participated in indexing, faceted search and navigation for several Conde Nast properties including Brides and Epicurious.
- Automatically indexed and classified millions of resumes for MPS Group.
- Provided strategic consulting services to the World Bank Group regarding enterprise search.
- Provided indexing, classification and retrieval of millions of criminal records for the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- Sensory auto-classification for taste research projects at PepsiCo.
- Auto-classification of clinical trial and new drug application documents for Pfizer, Merck, Glaxo Smithkline and Aventis.